Online check-in assisted by Customer Service is the new convenient service that lets passengers travelling without baggage check in for an Ural Airlines flight and choose a desirable seat on board the aircraft in the comfort of their home or office. The service is designed for passengers who would like to check in for a flight online but cannot do so by themselves for any reason. Providing this new service, the Customer Service specialists will assist the passenger through every step within online check-in. In order to use the service, the passenger should call 8-800-7700-262 (toll-free within the Russian Federation).
Attention! Due to additional security measures introduced at airports, you need to arrive at an airport well in advance to pass a security check.
To check in online for the flight via call-center successfully:
- Read the online check-in rules
- Prepare the information to be shared with a Customer Service specialist: the ticket number or the departure date and the flight number, as well as the e-mail address which you can use to receive your boarding pass for printing it out.
Remember that online check-in for direct scheduled flight opens 23 hours and closes 4 hours prior to departure (for flights from Ekaterinburg and Moscow online check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure). For charter and transit flights, check-in opens 6 and 12 hours prior to departure respectively. Check-in for multi-leg flights is not available earlier than 12 hours prior to departure from the first point.
Check-in for multi-leg flights from Ekaterinburg is unavailable for technical reasons.
See complete list of destinations, for which online check-in is available.
- Contact Customer Service calling at 8-800-7700-262 (toll-free) if you are in Russia or +7 (343) 345-36-45 if you are not.
- Share all required information with a Customer Service specialist, and choose a desirable seat on board an aircraft.
- Wait until you receive an e-mail with your boarding pass to the address you provided, and print it out.
- In case the aircraft is replaced / cancelled, please contact the check-in desk operator to exchange the boarding pass.
Once you have checked in online, you can’t make any changes to respective tickets.