“Wings” program membership
- Any passenger over 12 years can become a member of the “Wings” program. Membership is free of charge and individual for each passenger.
- In order to become a Member of the program the passenger has to fill in the Application form, undersign and send it to the “Wings” customer service centre. The Member's signature on the Application form confirms that he/she agrees with the terms and conditions of the program membership. Application forms are available at the Ural Airlines ticket offices, on board and in authorised ticket distributing agencies. Application form can also be filled on-line on our website.
- In order to join the “Wings” program passengers have to provide the passport details. Each member can submit only one Application form.
- Every Member of the program is given an unique number and a personal account after processing of the Application form at “Wings” customer service centre.
- After finishing of the on-line program registration the Member automatically receives the personal account and an unique number in the “Wings” program. A Member can contact the “Wings” customer service centre in order to obtain a membership card. The card will be sent to the address provided in the Application form.
- The start date of the program membership is the date when the Application is registered in the “Wings” program.
- Joining the program, a Member consents to his/her personal data submissionto and processingby JSC Ural Airlines, gives the permission to JSC Ural Airlines and its authorised representatives to automatically and/or manuallycarry out the following: obtain, collect, organise, store, refine (update, modify), use or otherwise process (including electronically) personal data provided in the Application for the “Wings” program membership.
- The consent is given for the period of the “Wings” program membership(and for 5 (five) years after the end of theyear of the termination of the “Wings” program membership) and can be withdrawn by the member at any point by notifying the airline in written.
- “Wings” program has several membership levels. In case of completing of the required number of flights in the course of one calendar year, a Member is awarded the Elite* membership.
- The Elite* members receive additional rewards when flying with the Ural Airlines.
- The “Wings” program can be expanded by involving Partners, such as hotels, and the Members are notified thereof.
- When using the services of certain Partners of the “Wings” program Members may be offered discounts and/or rewards depending on their membership level. For more information see Wings program partners on www.uralairlines.com
- Ural Airlines reserves the right to refuse Program membership to any person without stating of the reason.
- Ural Airlines reserves the right to amend the rules and conditions of the “Wings” program at any time without any previous notice.
* - Elite membership is granted for 1 year and needs to be confirmed during the year by takng a certain number of flights corresponding to this membership level.
- The Members need passwords to manage their account, check the status of their account balance, check and update personal details and enter online the information on missed (in terms of bonus rubles) flights.
- A password can be recovered by using the dedicated option on the Ural Airlines website.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that the password is kept confidential.
- The airline shall not be resbonsiblefor disclosing PIN to third parties, or for unauthorised access to the personal account of the program member and using accumulated Bonuses.
Updating personal details
- Each Member is responsible for the timely update of his/her personal details.
- The Members can update personal details – telephone number, postal address, passport details and e-mail address – by sending message to email@example.com, or themselves in their “Wings” program personalaccounts.
- Personal details can also be updated by notifying the “Wings” customer service centre in writing. The member's request sent on letterheads or in any other format needs to contain the member's signature and his/her unique number (card number).
- First and last names can be amended only by notifying the “Wings” customer service centre in writing and submitting a copy of the document confirming the change of last name (a marriage or divorce certificate, etc.) and cannot be amended by the member him/herself on the website of the program.
How to earn Bonuses
- To enter details of the flights that were missed (in terms of BONUSES) on the “Wings” Member account please use the application form in the personal account section.
- Each member is entitled to have only one account at any time. The account and the accumulated bonuses cannot be transferred to or pooled with the accounts of other members of the “Wings” program (except Silver and Gold level members). bonuses cannot be bequeathed or sold.
- Bonuses can be earned only for the scheduled flights of Ural Airlines. Bonuses can be earned for use of services provided by the Partners of the “Wings” program- companies with whom relevant agreements have been signed (see Wings program partners).
- The major payment unit of the program is the bonus rouble (bonuses). Bonuses earned as part of the “Wings” program, and being amarketing tool for encouraging loyalty of the frequent flyers, represent non-monetary conventional units used solely to account the amount of services used by the client and do not have a stated or other value.
- Unused bonuses expire in 3 calendar years in proportion to their accrual.
- Bonuses can be earned only for taken flights.
- Bonuses for a taken Ural Airlines flight are credited to the member's account within 10 days after the flight in case of specifying of the correct account number when booking the flight and the presence of the number of valid passport (or other document) that was used to take the flight in the account of the “Wings” program member.
- To add bonuses for the missed (in terms of bonuses) flights, the following rules shall apply: bonuses can be credited for the taken but missed (in terms of bonuses) flights within 3 months since the date of the flight. The verification and confirmation are carried out within 30 calendar days from the receipt of the application and flight documents at the Wings customer service centre. After the verification and confirmation the bonuses are deposited to the member's account. Ural Airlines cannot guarantee that the bonuses will be credited in case of failure to provide a copy of the ticket or the boarding pass. When using a printed ticket a member must provide an original/copy of the ticket and copies/originals of the boarding passes.
- In case the member facesforced change of one flight of Ural Airlines to another with different itinerary, bonuses will be credited in amount corresponding to the actualy taken flight.
- In case of cancellation of the flight and transfer of the passenger to another airline, bonuses are not credited for the initially booked ticket.
- Bonuses are not credited as a compensation for a cancellation or delay of a flight due to a force-majeure event (flight cancellation due to inclement weather or other reasons beyond control of the carrier).
- Bonuses are not credited for free tickets, special fare tickets, including tickets booked in Z, О and R classes when paying for corporate travel, as well as for charter flight tickets, excluding bonuses credited under special promotions and offers.
- If a flight is operated by a code-share partner of Ural Airlines, the fare terms and conditions of the operating carrier apply (i.e. the airline that operated the flight).
- Ural Airlines charter flights are taken into consideration when reviewing the membership levels of the “Wings” program members.
- Your account will be credited with bonusesequal to a percentage of the price you paid for the ticket – excluding taxes, fees and charges – for every taken scheduled flight operated by Ural Airlines.
- Accumulated bonuses can be used for upgrade of a service class. Booking a flight in the Economy class, you can pay the amount that differ it from Business class by bonus rubles. The cost of upgrade of a service class is calculated as a difference betweeen Economy and Business classes in bonuses. Bonuses will be credited in amount corresponding to a booked ticket.
Making a reward flight booking
Members can make or cancel a reward flight booking, as well as buy additional bonuses at any Ural Airlines ticket office and in authorised sales agencies subject to providing the following documents:
- a passport
- a "Wings" loyalty card
- In case of transfer of the reward flight ticket to a third party, a Member needs to submit a power of attorney authorising the use of the reward written by the program member.
Attention! The number of tickets per flight is limited. The fee for making a reward flight booking is 20 EUR per segment for the flights in Russia, CIS and non-CIS countries; an additional fee of 4 EUR is charged for booking per each segment. There is an additional agency fee. According to the fare rules the reward flights cannot be purchased less than 48 hours prior to the departure.
Amount of bonus roubles required for reward flights
|Airport of departure||Class||
|Territory 1||Economy||10 000||15 000||15 000||25 000||25 000|
|Business||20 000||30 000||30 000||60 000||90 000|
|Territory 2||Economy||15 000||15 000||15 000||25 000||25 000|
|Business||30 000||30 000||30 000||60 000||90 000|
Territory 1: Anapa, Gelendzhik, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kirov, Krasnodar, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Nadym, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Norilsk, Perm, Rostov-on-Don, Salekhard, Samara, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Tyumen, Ufa, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chelyabinsk.
Territory 2: Alma-Ata, Baku, Bishkek, Blagoveshchensk, Vladivostok, Dushanbe, Erevan, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kulyab, Kutaisi, Mirny, Murmansk, Namangan, Nizhnevartovsk, Nukus, Osh, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Samarkand, Simferopol, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Ulan-Ude, Khabarovsk, Khujand, Chita, Yakutsk.
* - Reward flight fares are given for one-way flights in bonus roubles; additional taxes, fees and charges apply.
- If you don't have have sufficient bonuses in your “Wings” account for payment for a reward flight to a chosen destination it is possible to pay a part of the due amount with bonuses and to pay the remaining part in Russian rubles at the exchange rate of 1 bonuses = 1 Russian rouble.
A reward flight ticket can be returned subject to providing the following documents:
- a passport
- a ticket
- a "Wings" loyalty card
Booking cancellation fees:
|Cancellation rules for reward flight tickets||Fare rules (OBPOW/ZBPOW)|
|Cancellation that a customer make 24 or more hours before the departure||The amount of bonuses equal to the price of the reward flight is refunded; charges (fees) for an issuanceare not refunded|
|Cancellation that a customer make less than 24 hours before the departure||Bonuses and charges (fees) for an issuance are not refunded|
|Cancellation that a customer makeafter the departure of the flight||Bonuses and charges (fees) for an issuance are not refunded|
|Cancellation due to exceptional circumstances||The amount of bonuses equal to the price of the reward flight, as well as charges (fees) for an issuance are refunded|
- Money paid for the reward flight to compensate the insufficient bonusesare not refunded but remain on the account of the “Wings” program member.
- The bonuses are refunded to the account of the loyalty program member within two days of the reward flight cancellation.
- A reward flight can be booked provided that at least one commercial flights have been taken within 365 days preceding the departure date.
A reward flight ticket is not provoded for codeshare and charter flights.
Attention! Reward tickets for flights to/from CIS and Georgia are provided not more than 2 weeks and not less than 48 hours beforethe departure.
Charges (fees) for a reward flight ticket issue can be changed by the company without notifying the members of the “Wings” program.
How to check your balance
- How to check your balance >>